MARIA ANGÉLICA MÉNDEZ HERRERAAssociate
- Telephone Number:
- +52 (55) 5631 9666 Ext.18
- Individual Employment and Administrative Litigation
Graduated from the Universidad del Valle de México, generation 1988-1993.
She performed her social service in the Second Chamber of the Tax Court of the Federation (now Federal Court of Administrative Justice) with the Judge Sergio Martinez Rosaslanda.
She began working in 1991 at Natividad Abogados, S.C. for 7 months as an intern in the area of employment litigation. She then was appointed Employer Representative of the Special Board Number thirteen of the Local Conciliation and Arbitration of Mexico City.
She worked for 1 year in Compañía Operadora de Teatros, of Grupo Electra, in the employment legal area.
Her career in BSN Bufete Sánchez Navarro, S.C. has lasted 17 years; the first 7 years as manager of the administrative litigation area and for 10 years she has been in charge of litigation administration.
She has completed various postgraduate studies: she specialized in Anglo-Saxon Law at the Universidad Panamericana in 1997, Postgraduate course in Employment Law at the Universidad Panamericana in 2001, as well as a Postgraduate course in Amparo at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México in 2003.
- 2001 Postgraduate course in Employment Law at Universidad Panamericana
- 2003 Postgraduate course in amparo at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
- 2012 Employment Reform Seminar
- 2016 - 2018 Master's Degree on Employment Law and its Transformations at Escuela Libre de Derecho