Araceli Salvador Garcíalawyer
- Telephone Number:
- +52 (55) 5631 9666 Ext.22
- Litigation of constitutional protection on employment matters
Graduated from Universidad de Tepeyac, generation 2010-2014.
She performed her social service in 2013 at the Seventh Collegiate Court on Employment Matters of the First Circuit of the Federal Judicial Branch, in the area of Secretary of Agreements.
She began working on 2015, at the Seventh Collegiate Court on Employment Matters of the First Circuit of the Federal Judicial Power as Administrative Officer in the thesis area, attending to thesis contradictions that were processed before the Supreme Court of Justice of the Nation and Plenary of Circuit of the Judicial Power of the Federation.
In February 2016, she joined BSN Bufete Sánchez-Navarro, S.C., in the constitutional protection on employment amtters area, making lawsuits for direct and indirect amparo trials.
- 2015 SISE 2.0 Management and Functionality and Electronic File Integration courses in 2016, taught by the Federal Judicial Institute - Judicial School
- 2015 New Criminal Justice System, taught by the Carbonell Center for Legal Studies
- 2018 Specialty in Amparo Law from the Universidad Panamericana, Mexico City campus